Клубный автосервис в Санкт-Петербурге | +7(921)946-38-56 | Диагностика и ремонт клубных машин
Перейти к публикации
gcat

хороший мануал по переделке подсветки

Оцените эту тему

Рекомендованные сообщения

нашел у англичан.

ссылка на первоисточник:

http://www.c1oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1350

http://www.c1oc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1353

ну и скопирую топик сюда, что б тоже был.

у кого с английским туго - google translate в помощь =)

Here we are again... changing the colour of your speedo and rev counter's lighting.

You would do well to read the thread on modding your wireless, as many of the principles are the same, although I don't think doing the speedo and rev counter is anywhere near as tricky.

READ THE WHOLE GUIDE FIRST. IF YOU THINK IT'S BEYOND YOUR CAPABILITIES, DON'T DO IT! I won't be held responsible if you screw your car up doing this.

You will need :

1) Peace and quiet for 1 hour

2) A decent soldering iron, something like a 45 watt, with a FAT tip, and a little "screwdriver" type tip.

3) 10 off PLCC-2 surface mount LEDs in the colour of your choice. Ebayable. I chose blue.

4) Hole clearing tool (See picture)

5) Desoldering wick (Chemwick is my favorite)

6) Flux cored solder.

7) No 1 and No 2 Philips screwdrivers.

8) Tweezers, the sort that stay shut when you let go.

9) 10mm spanner

OK , here we go...

1) DISCONNECT THE BATTERY NEGATIVE POLE. I'll say it again DISCONNECT THE BATTERY NEGATIVE POLE. Did I mention to DISCONNECT THE BATTERY NEGATIVE POLE? Oh I did , good.

2) Turn the steering wheel to expose the two Philips screws that hold on the binnacle cover.

P3120244.jpg

P3120245.jpg

3) Remove the two 10mm bolts securing the instrument pack to the steering column.

P3120246.jpg

P3120247.jpg

4) Lift the instrument pack up and over the retaining bracket (where you just removed the 10mm bolts). You'll now be able to move it about a bit to extract the plugs.

P3120248.jpg

5) Undo the plugs. No two plugs are the same, so don't worry about where they go, you can't get it wrong.

P3120249.jpg

6) Take the instruments inside ... and now wash your hands. We're going to take the instruments apart, and there's nothing worse than a grubby fingerprint on the INSIDE of your speedo.

7) Squeeze the case of your rev counter a bit , you'll find the cowl pops off easily.

P3120256.jpg

8) Remove the lense (3 clips). Remove the screw on the stem. This will allow you to expose the two clips that hold the two halves of the unit together.

P3120258.jpg

9) Remove the cable from the rev counter. Remove the pointer. This is best done with a piece of string wound under the pointer and then pulled. Pushing the clips exposed in 8, remove the top half of the plastic. Remove two philips screws.

P3120260.jpg

10) You can now remove the PCB and dial from the cowl. Remove the two philips screws on the reverse of the PCB

P3120262.jpg

11) Remove the dial. You can now see the LEDs we need to change.

P3120263.jpg

Interesting to note, only LED1 and LED3 are fitted to mine. If there's an LED 2, you may wish to change that too.

12) Almost the same procedure in removing these LEDs as in the radio. Warm, fat iron. De solder both ends with solder wick, then push the LED off the board. Note a bit more time will be needed in the push stage, as the LEDs are larger, and will take longer to warm up enough.

13) Identifying the cathodes. The cathode is the end of the LED with the corner cut off. It is indicated on the PCB by the direction of the arrow. The arrow points to the cathode. PLCC2 diodes are consistent, so you should find your new diodes have a corner missing.

14) Solder new diodes in place.

P3120265.jpg

15) Reassemble the rev counter. When you re-fit the pointer, fit it pointing to 8,000 revs and then move round to the 0 position.

16) Remove the speedo lense. Held in place by a few clips.

P3120252.jpg

P3120253.jpg

P3120254.jpg

P3120255.jpg

17) Remove the speedo pointer

P3120266.jpg

18) Remove the black plastic cowl. The outside is held on with obvious clips. Gently ease out the centre section with your fingers.

P3120267.jpg

19) Carefully remove the dial foil.

P3120268.jpg

20) Remove the light diffuser.

P3120269.jpg

21) Remove 4 Philips screws. Note one is shorter than the others.

P3120270.jpg

22) Remove the speedo from the rest of the instrument pack (Takes a bit of wiggling)

P3120271.jpg

23) Desolder LCD connector ... again be VERY CAREFUL. Take your time. This thing is fragile.

P3120273.jpg

24) Remove the PCB from the dial assembly and LCD. Don't force that LCD!! PCB is held on with 3 clips. Clean up the LCD connector holes as before using the hole clearing tool if required :-

P3120234.jpg

25) We're changing 4 LEDs this time. LED19/20/21/23 ... note there's no LED22. If yours has that (It's by the pointer) change it too.

P3120274.jpg

26) Reassemble. Note were that short screw came from. When refitting the pointer, fit it at 110MPH and move round to zero to ensure correct alignment (not that the C1's speedo is famed for it's accuracy :lol: )

27) Refit the dash to the car .. connect the battery and switch on and inspect your work :thumbs:

P3120275.jpg

28) Just the heater controls and the headlamp adjuster to do :) Time for a beer :D

Изменено пользователем gcat

Поделиться сообщением

Guide to changing the colour of the backlighting, and hardwiring the Aux socket to a flying lead.

I won't say this is an easy job, but well DIY-able with a few tools. If you screw your radio up or break your car, don't come crying to me.

READ THE WHOLE GUIDE FIRST. IF YOU THINK IT'S BEYOND YOUR CAPABILITIES, DON'T DO IT!

You will need :

1) Peace and quiet for 1.5 hours.

2) A decent soldering iron, something like a 45 watt, with a FAT tip, and a little "screwdriver" type tip.

3) 50 off 1206 surface mount LEDs in the colour of your choice. Ebayable. I chose blue.

4) Hole clearing tool (See picture)

5) Desoldering wick (Chemwick is my favorite)

6) Flux cored solder.

7) Small (no 0) and larger (no 2) Philips screwdrivers

8) Tweezers, the sort that stay shut when you let go.

9) Some screened pair cable (If you're doing the aux-socket mod)

10) A sharp craft knife.

OK.. got everything? Let's go...

Removing the radio (I know it's been included everywhere, but it's here too for completeness)

1) Pull off your heater knob. It it's stiff, hook a piece of string behind it and pull on the string. If that won't do, prise gently with a flat bladed prising tool, being careful to protect the dash with a bit of cardboard or similar.

2) Undo the screw behind the knob.

P3090206.jpg

3) Using thumb nails if yours are strong, or the flat bladed prising tool, pop out the centre section of the dash.

P3090207.jpg

4) Remove the pulgs and sockets from the radio (one white, on black (have little release levers on one side) and the aerial plug (just pulls off)) , and the heated rear window switch, hazard warning switch and (if you're lucky) the air con switch (have release buttons on the top or bottom). These are green white and black respectively. Cart the whole assembly inside to the operating theatre.

P3090208.jpg

P3090211.jpg

5)Remove the radio from the dash. Two sprags holding the radio in each side. Two on the top and two on the bottom. Requires use of 14 fingers, or some choice expletives.

P3090210.jpg

P3090209.jpg

6) Put dash to one side, and remove the front from the radio. Two small philips screws each side, and one clip each side, two on the top and bottom. 12 fingers only required this tome, also fewer expletives.

P3090214.jpg

P3090213.jpg

7) Remove 8 screws from the display PCB and remove. It will unplug from the push button sub-panel, leaving that in place.

P3090215.jpg

P3090217.jpg

8) Remove 4 screws from sub panel and remove.

OK ... take a breather...

This is showing the components we are going to change ... yes that's a penny.

P3090218.jpg

P3090220.jpg

There are 17 on the sub panel and 27 on the display PCB. I know I told you to get 50 , but you will lose some ;) And anyway , it's a minimum order quantity :D

9) Remove a new diode from it's packaging to examine it. Marked on it somewhere is it's polarity. The mark will indicate the cathode. In the case of my diodes, there was a green mark on the underside. This pointed to the cathode.

P3090222.jpg

P3090231.jpg

The cathode of the diode in the radio is marked with a continuous line around the end of the diode. In the case of the picture below, it's to the right. All of the diodes we are changing have there cathode to the right, or to the top if they are vertically orientated.

P3090219.jpg

10) Desolder the first diode (I actually desoldered the whole lot, it saves time, but if you're new to this, take your time). Use the solder wick to suck off the solder, then you should find a slight push with the iron tip, will remove the diode from it's lands. Use a nice fat tip for this job. Clean up with solder wick. Add a touch of fresh solder onto each land. The PCB's in this radio are really well made and will tolerate quite some abuse before the print becomes damaged.

P3090227.jpg

11) Grab your new diode in the tweezers, making sure you know which end is the cathode.

12) Line the new diode up to it's solder lands, and just melt the solder with the small iron, so as to solder the one end of the diode in place. Remove the tweezers and melt the solder on the other end.

P3090228.jpg

13) Repeat for the other 16 diodes on this board.

14) Put the board to one side , it's time to tackle the display board .... "What's so tricky And?" I hear you say .. it looks similar to the other PCB .. unfortunately there are 12 diodes UNDER the LCD crystal display, so it's got to come out.

15) Twist the 4 tags holding the display screening can to the board, and desolder the two points.

P3090229.jpg

16) Desolder the two multipin connectors to the display, just underneath the CD slot. TAKE YOUR TIME. The display crystal is very fragile. One crack, and it's game over. I chose to flood the connectors with solder and run the iron up and down the whole length until every joint was wet, the display will then gently come out. Solder wick is another option. Don't use one of those nasty hand held spring loaded solder pump things, you'll just rip the tracks from the board. Once the display is out , put it somewhere safe. Mine fell off the bench and was cracked ... you have been warned.

17) Using the hole clearing tool (OK , it's a pin and a bit of connector block) and the solder braid, clean up the connectors. Warm the pin up with your fat iron, and push it through each blocked whole , clean up with solder wick.

P3120234.jpg

P3090230.jpg

18) Change the diodes in the same manner as you did on the first board.

19) CAREFULLY re-fit the display. Don't forget to twist the tags and solder the can.

20) If you have a bench supply, plug the boards in and power up to check it all lights up nicely. You'll need to connect +12 Permanent, and +12 lights.

P3120235.jpg

21) Only do these bits if you want to mod the Aux socket. Move back to the sub-board, and looking at the aux connector, cut the track as shown... first picture is it uncut , second after the incision is made. This is to fool the electronics into thinking there is a plug in the socket.

P3120238.jpg

P3120239.jpg

22) Turn the PCB over, and connect a piece of twin and screen cable to the points as shown. Right channel is red, left black and the screen is ground.

P3120241.jpg

Actually that picture isn't great... this is better

P3120237.jpg

23) Replace the sub-panel, and the main display PCB, and carefully route your new cable out of the front... it's tight , but mine fitted.

24) Refit the radio in the dash, again routing the new cable.

P3120243.jpg

25) Refit the dash in the car. My new cable I routed over to the drivers side, where my iPhone mount is. You'll need to solder a 3.5mm stereo jack to the end, tip is left, ring is right, and sleeve is ground.

26) Admire work and proceed to the instrument cluster colour change guide ;)

Поделиться сообщением

Кирчег сделай мне такую?)

ты лучше спроси, кто сейчас кирчегу такую делает =)

с тахометром пока непонятка есть, вот и полез к англичанам и датчанам вчера с вопросами.

главная засада с приборкой - выпайка дисплея.

все остальное - только выпаивай диоды, да запаивай новые.

Поделиться сообщением

Немного не такую, но тоже красиво будет!

gcat, жду новостей)

Поделиться сообщением

Немного не такую, но тоже красиво будет!

gcat, жду новостей)

двое суток на работе, в выходные займусь. отзвоню питание на контактах тахометра на своей машине и дома буду на столе подключать смотреть

Поделиться сообщением

можно взять приборку от 12шки

стисняюсь спросить, причем тут приборка от 12-шки?

тахометр подсвечивается всего двумя светодиодами. причем, стрелка не подсвечивается отдельно, как в случае с спидометром (там отдельный светодиод на ее подсветку)

шкала, по идее, работатет как светофильтр. часть света направляет а стрелку, часть рассеивает по циферблату.

92644190.jpg

а вот цифрблат с обратной стороны. один диод как раз светит в черное пятно, которое торчит в районе стрелки.

92644202.jpg

ща поеду еще диодиков разных куплю, на столе спаяю и посмотрю как по шкале свет рассеивается.

Поделиться сообщением

так. посмотрел. все оказалось...не просто и в то же время просто =)

выкладываю промежуточный вариант. да, это камера телефона дает такую яркую засветку, в реале все смотрится симпатично и не так ярко.

специально даже в темную ванную заходил смотрел.

PS подробный отчет сделаю потом, спецом еще для англичан, которые мне написали что это hopeless и что all that i can do, так это change both LEDs. =)

92657098.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Я так и думал, что будет именно так)

Тем временем подсветил диодом из подсветки спидометра крутилку вентилятора, фотку выложу в тему Подсветка переключателя скорости вентилятора

Поделиться сообщением

Вот реально людям делать нефиг!

чем штатная подсветка не устрайвает?

нафиг такой гемор нужен чтоб цвет всеголиш поменять!

Поделиться сообщением

Вот реально людям делать нефиг!

чем штатная подсветка не устрайвает?

нафиг такой гемор нужен чтоб цвет всеголиш поменять!

меня, например, раздражает оранжевый цвет.

классические приборы - это зеленые шкалы (красные в зоне alarm), и красные стрелки.

мне еще нравятся белые шкалы (у мерсов приборка рулит!!!) и красные стрелки.

а

Оранжевые шкалы оранжевые стрелки

Оранжевая печка оранжевый CD

Оранжевое небо оранжевое море

Оранжевая зелень оранжевый верблюд

Оранжевые мамы оранжевым ребятам

Оранжевые песни оранжево поют

глаз режет...

Поделиться сообщением

сегодня пробовал заменить светодиоды в приборке, не вышло, запаролся на выпаивании жк экранчика, плюнул, все собрал занова как было, чуть все не сломал, так что если руки такие как у меня не лезте туды

Поделиться сообщением

Меня более чем устраивает оранжевый цвет.

После 18-ти часового перегона на Бегемоте (Пежо Типи) я почему-то за рулем не заснул, чего боялся и в Вольво, и в Судзуки...

Позже нашел статью, что оранжевый свет в глаза тому способствует. Бодрствованию.

Пока у меня цель доехать, подсветку менять не буду, а вот сделать её поярче было бы неплохо. В дневное время при включенном ближнем панель слеповата.

Поделиться сообщением

Привет всем.

Тут я еще не видел, чтоб кто-то инвертировал отображение экрана.

Как машину купил, все руки чесались.

В общем, теперь у меня магнитола выглядит так.

Кто что думать?

Мне так комфортнее.

49a4184f0457t.jpg

Поделиться сообщением

Давно хотел выложить фото подсветки коробки новое

e26551f61dec06a93870caf26780ea92.png

С помощью диодной ленты

Поделиться сообщением

Давно хотел выложить фото подсветки коробки новое

e26551f61dec06a93870caf26780ea92.png

С помощью диодной ленты

Опиши детали плз.

Поделиться сообщением

Давно хотел выложить фото подсветки коробки...

там не хватает только подсветки самой ручки селектора :good:

(может кинуть сбоку гибким проводом к фрагменту вдоль ручки)

Поделиться сообщением

нахер городить огород, если буковки на коробке итак светятся?!

Поделиться сообщением

нахер городить огород, если буковки на коробке итак светятся?!

Эндрю, а как же "унылый свет - ф топку"? Или уже всё, пружинка раскрутилась? :unsure:

Поделиться сообщением

У Эндрю теперь одна из самых унылых машин в мире, поэтому на разноцветные лампочки и всякие шалобушки у него аллергия :)))

Поделиться сообщением

Эндрю, а как же "унылый свет - ф топку"? Или уже всё, пружинка раскрутилась? :unsure:

да, а где такая тема?

У Эндрю теперь одна из самых унылых машин в мире, поэтому на разноцветные лампочки и всякие шалобушки у него аллергия :)))

так же, как и у тебя.

и ты знаешь правильный ответ.

Поделиться сообщением

Народ подскажите: не работает подсветка заднего гос номера, лампочки поменял, видимо дело не в них... куда провод от подсветки идет? мож фишка вылетела?

Поделиться сообщением

так. посмотрел. все оказалось...не просто и в то же время просто =)

выкладываю промежуточный вариант. да, это камера телефона дает такую яркую засветку, в реале все смотрится симпатично и не так ярко.

специально даже в темную ванную заходил смотрел.

PS подробный отчет сделаю потом, спецом еще для англичан, которые мне написали что это hopeless и что all that i can do, так это change both LEDs. =)

92657098.jpg

Помогите, открутил, разобрал, и застрял на том, что не могу понять как саму стрелку снять((((( что-то по фотографиям ничего с ней не понял(((

Если кому не сложно, напишите, ато не хочется уже собирать, хочу доделать все(((

Поделиться сообщением

... как саму стрелку снять...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/and...ll/P3120266.jpg

Её нужно осторожно поддеть, на фотке - вилкой, я поддевал широкой

отвёрткой, поворачивая её шлицом как рычагом.

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

Яндекс.Метрика